Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Little Bit About Me And My Purpose Here.

I'm trying to do things a little different here and be honest! I'm just a regular guy sharing my experiences in trying to make a few bucks online. I will only recommend products and programs that I use and that have worked for me. I will offer advice from both myself and from others that has been proven to be effective.

So, if you want to start making money online, you absolutely can. The key is to start small and don't give up. Beware of all the "Get Rich Quick" scams and schemes. I have tried many and most don't work. Unfortunately it is very difficult to tell the good from the bad because they all sound great. Keep in mind that their main objective is to get your money. If it doesn't sound good your not going to buy it. Don't be a sucker, but don't be a complete skeptic either. If you don't try anything, you won't make anything!

Oh; and you can search until doomsday for "Free" programs that actually work all by themselves. You will always have to buy something else in order to make it work! That's not to say that "ALL" free programs are bad. I have come across a few good ones but they require a "LOT" of time and effort to see any type of income. That's not how they market it, but it's the truth! In order to actually make any "real" money, your going to have to spend a little!

I will be making more posts with some advice about things that have worked well for me, things that haven't worked so well and things that didn't work at all, such as paid surveys! Just please remember, it really takes work to make money online, no matter what the ad says! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

http://getrichquickreally.blogspot.com

0 great comments, leave yours.:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... this blog is do-follow so you just got yourself a link ;-)